Intergreen UK Ltd, Dianthus Business Park, Common Lane, Newport”
Lightowler were delighted to work with Intergreen UK Ltd to provide High Level cleaning of their internal plants warehouse. This was in preparation of their extremely busy Holiday Season.
This was a case of high level factory cleaning using a Scissors lift and Cherry Picker– Cleaning all high level metal work, ceiling light fittings, ceiling A/C units and fittings. The main challenge here was that due to production pressures, the client was unable to fully clear the areas prior to cleaning taking place. To address this we liaised with the customer to safely work around production lines.
High level cleaning is very specialized and can be a dangerous operation. It therefore requires skill, experience, correct qualifications, good operational control, inspection and management. Lightowler were able to provide these qualities along with adhering to Intergreen’s site rules and procedures.
At Lightowler, our Special Works team have over 10 years of high level cleaning experience in a variety of customer environments including industrial, commercial, education and leisure. We focus on the following proven system for all our high-level cleaning projects:
- A full site survey by an experienced and IOSH trained Manager
- A written record of all customer requirements and site-specific plan.
- A detailed Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
- A recommendation regarding expected manpower, timescales, equipment required and probable output.
- Correct use of MEWP (Mobile Elevation Work Platforms)
- In certain cases, a test clean to ensure we can meet the customer’s expectations
- An on-site team leader to manage the work backed up by a local manager to project manage the clean and for help in case of emergencies